We hope that we can help to make your stay with us as relaxing, or as full on as you wish it to be. The choice is yours.
- Our SWIMMING POOL (15ft x 30ft), is in a large conservatory style building and is heated from Easter through until the end of September each year. There will be plenty of time for you to swim but times are allocated on arrival.
- The GAMES ROOM, in fact our two games rooms have been a great attraction. We have a table tennis table, a pool table and a giant draughts board in the first room and then we have the astro turf pitch in the second room. The astro turf area has goal posts at each end and is fun for football, hockey, tennis or even just a run around for all the family. We also have a good selection of pedal/ride on toys for the younger members of the family.
- The NATURE TRAIL - make your very own Nature Trail by following the network of footpaths that cross our fields. Play `pooh sticks` on the bridge before looking out for our regular `barn owl` and let us know what other things you have seen on your walk.
- We have one small, old pony here who is very friendly, but we have three other spare STABLES. If you have a horse or pony that you would like to bring on holiday with you, it is possible by prior arrangement.
- If you would like some PAMPERING while you are on holiday we have a very good, mobile beautician who is happy to come to Walpole. A full list of the treatments that are available in advance, on request. (This pampering would be an additional cost).
- BABYSITTING. We have two children of our own and are very happy to babysit in the evenings for you. If however you prefer we could organise an agency babysitter. In either case, this service would be an additional cost.
- CATERING. Should you wish to have the freezer of your barn stocked up with homemade meals on your arrival, then just let us know. Prices and dish suggestions available on request. Likewise, if you have a celebration while you are staying with us, or if you just fancy having a dinner party for no particular reason other than you are on holiday, then we can cater for that too, as we just happen to have a live-in professional caterer on site. Please call for more information.
- CRABBING. You may or may not realise that crabbing is a Suffolk tradition and each August, Walberswick is the venue for the `World Crabbing Championships!` We have nets and lines here for you to borrow while you are on holiday and you can have hours of fun catching crabs!! www.explorewalberswick.co.uk
- FRESH LOCAL MILK and other dairy products are available for you to have delivered to your barn doorstep while you are staying here on holiday. We have the family run Marybelle Milk processing plant on the farm, where only very local milk is used producing cream, ice cream (some delicious flavours) yogurts and crème fraiche.www.marybelle.co.uk
If you would like to order any dairy goods in advance of your stay, or if you would like to arrange doorstep delivery while you are on holiday then please call Cundys Dairy Tel 01986 892428, see cundysdairy.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.